Carpet question

My 66 bug is up and running after 2 years and a total restore. It's time for carpet. Is there any tricks I should know?...Bert I would also like to thank all the help I have received from you guys (and gals). I could not of done it with out you THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

Reply to
kline49

I found installing carpet to be pretty straightforward. I used pretty much the cheapest complete kit I could find and it fit pretty good, so I would say that a nice quality set would be even better to work with. Layout would be one thing though, since there are many pieces that overlap, or may need tweaking during final fit. Its a good idea to see what has to be done before glue goes on :)

Good luck!!! Mark Detro Englewood, FL

Reply to
Mark Detro