Cars & parts 4 sale.

I have 4 cars *full* of parts both new & used, in N.E. Ga. USA (not far from I-85). All early '70s - two Super (one flat window & one curved) & two regular Beetles. Including one with flared fenders, front disc brake conversion, aluminum slot wheels, etc. No complete engines... Everything is for sale - $1600 takes ALL of the above - will seperate. Also, I have a set of Porshe wheels w/Dunlops that with adaptors fit

*very* well on a Beetle (fill the fenderwells out nicely). I have the adaptors but the lugs are a little rusty. $500 Trades considered on everything. Anyone needing anything can email me at ImThaDriver at yahoo. ~ Paul aka "Tha Driver"

If you can't take the heat, get out of the nuclear reactor.

Reply to
ThaDriver

Any of them close to being drivable or are they all parts cars/basket cases?

Mac

Reply to
Mac

Three of them are buildable: one is rusty/borderline. I wouldn't call them "basket cases" but I *would* call them "projects". I think they all could be running/drivable with an engine & some brake work (they've been sitting). Of course they need paint/body work & interiors redone. If I didn't already have two Beetles & 7 other projects I'd be building the one with the flared fenders & disc brakes myself. BTW one of the Supers has 2 'glass flared fenders too. The parts in them are probably worth what I'm asking for everything. Would take half a day just to go through it all. ~ Paul aka "Tha Driver"

Hey Leroy, what'cha doin' dragging that chain across the floor? Leroy: "Ever tried *pushing* a chain?"

Reply to
ThaDriver

Thanks for the heads up. A buddy of mine is looking for one that doesn't need ALOT of work to get on the road. He doesn't mind getting his hands dirty but he has no place to store 3-4 bugs while he builds one up. Hope you get rid of them for your asking price.

Mac

Reply to
Mac

Hi Mac, I sent you an email but haven't heard back. The one with the flared fenders, aluminum wheels, & disc brakes will be great for your buddy. I'll take $500 for it. ~ Paul aka "Tha Driver"

I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing.