Case sealent

Hi!

I need some advice... what is beater sealant for bug case Loctite 510 or Loctite 518. I bought 510. This one have better resistance for temperature but what is better? Thanks!

ps. I can't find any permatex or yamabond here.

Regards!

Reply to
Tomislav Cekolj

Haven't tried Loctite's product for this purpose.

I use Mahle engine sealant. Works great for me, and it's cheap. Well, I think it is.

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

If you can't find Permatex, try your local Plumbers shop, seriously! They use it on pipe threads (In the old days when pipes where still metal...).

J.

Reply to
BergRace

They show Yamabond on the website, and have a dealer locator , You could oredr some if you can't find anything eslse satisfactory.

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply MUADIB®

MUADIB®