(cold) Air Drafts from vents

I know my hood isn't perfectly sealed. But I still get air through the vents even if I have a blanket and/or a car cover stuffed in the trunk. The ducts from the blower are connected. Am I missing something?

tia,

Reply to
Mel P.

John

Ah, what about holes in the heater channel, and an ill fitting vent, so cold air blows in and pressurizes the channel around the heat pipe and then blows in around the end of the pipe and the heater spot? Otherwise, what about bad heater boxes, or after market boxes that don't have the fins inside? KWW

Reply to
Kirk