Compression ratio

They never go bad at the same time, so the most important, is to have almost the same compression on all cylinders. (110~130)

Jo=E3o

Reply to
joao_eliseu

For a stock engine, the compression RATIO is around 7.4:1

The actual compression pressures I don't have for you right now, my books are at the garage. The bentley book lists some values I think.

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

What is the advised compression ratio on a 1600 TP? What should the compression tester show on a standard engine?

Bart Bervoets

Reply to
Bart Bervoets