Connectors from oil pump to filter

Hi!

I building some 1775 engine. I put in case HD 26 mm oil pump with full flow. I have some hp filter, case is A41. From my friend I got some pipes for big pressure and big temperature but connectors to oil pump and filter has only

7 mm big hole (on pipes)!!! Is this enough or I must have holes on pipes 10 mm. Thanks for your answers !

Regards!

Tomica

Reply to
Tomislav Cekolj