convertible boot question

Anyone have any suggestions on where to buy--or NOT buy--a canvass vert boot with the white piping?

JBugs has it, but the guy told me it will cost an extra $30 to get the original white piping added.

Thanks

Reply to
Mark/Anne Gorman

I will say this about Jbugs, they are often the only place (or one of a few) that will order things that others typically wont and their prices are competitive. You can certainly try any of the typical places since they almost all offer the same products (Haartz, etc). Some you might want to try: Wolfsberg West, or Chucks (specializes in cabrios). - DB

Reply to
DB

Thanks. I agree that JBugs' service and prices are fine. I've always been pleased with their stuff.

Mark

Reply to
Mark/Anne Gorman