Convertible top replacement instructions

Hi, Yet another question about my 73 super vert. As the car sits it has a bad top no padding or headliner. I need some type of instructions on how to fit the top padding & headliner as i have nothing to go with. Does anyone know how i can find such a thing? Also does this top have any tensioning cables? Thanks!!

Reply to
gevans

Here's a simple solution....

westfaliaguy

Hi G evans

I have a 73 super convert, which I have replaced the top 2x ( someone cut it after the first time) also replaced the headliner and pad, bow and straps. Not too hard, just takes time. ..and yes, top has side tensioning cables. I may have a video on installation still around, and/or some "hard copy" instructions I was going to put it up for ebay sale as I was taking inventory of my items to sell some to get some cash. I can help with most questions.

You can email me if you want @ snipped-for-privacy@msn.com

Matt S

snipped-for-privacy@m> Hi, Yet another question about my 73 super vert. As the car sits it has

Reply to
Matt S

I can scan the repair pages from my old factory manual. email me

Grahame from Australia

Reply to
Grahame Rumballe

I haved a 74 and would surely appreciate any info as well!

Reply to
robrjt