Converting to Euro headlights....what do I need?

Hi all, I'm converting my '66 to euro style headlights and was wondering what parts are necessary. I've got the euro lenses but nothing else. Do I need anything besides the reflector/bulb holder or are the housings completely different? TIA,

-Chip

'56 ghia, '66 bug

Reply to
Chip Keller

Anyone have a any thoughts?

Reply to
Chip Keller

...................I don't have a clue.

:-)

Reply to
Tim Rogers

Nope, sorry. My mind is blank.

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

I will now strip you naked, and smear clue musk all over your sexy body, and stand you in the middle of a field packed with wild clues, during clue mating season. I think that is the only way you will ever *get* one.

;)

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

..................sigh..............I can't wait until that dominatrix, Kidd, subjects you the corporal discipline that you deserve.

LOL!

Reply to
Tim Rogers

Me too :)

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

That's a damn good question... all I can find here are the euro setups (funny that) but I do have a set of US lenses/surrounds.

It looks to me like the US setup leaves the sealed beam unit attached to the body when you remove the lense/surround. On the euro setup, the complete unit comes out when you remove the lower screw. I happen to need the rest of a US setup (all but the lense and chrome surround), and have a Euro set here. But I'm in New Zealand. I don't know what shipping is like, but I'm sure it's cheaper for you to find one there!

Allan :-)

Reply to
Allan Williams