cooling site

Whoa, those things require 220V! That'll rather tax the old VW system. But I must admit they would look, ah, strange on the roof of a Bug.

Reply to
jjs

SPAM ALERT. :) And how clueless is this guy?

Let us hope that the usenet harvesting software doesn't pick up their email addresses (below) and bomb 'em with more spam.

snipped-for-privacy@coolhen.co.uk snipped-for-privacy@coolhen.co.uk snipped-for-privacy@coolhen.co.uk snipped-for-privacy@coolhen.co.uk and for good measure snipped-for-privacy@coolhen.co.uk

Again, I sure hope the harvesters don't find the following addresses: snipped-for-privacy@coolhen.co.uk snipped-for-privacy@coolhen.co.uk snipped-for-privacy@coolhen.co.uk snipped-for-privacy@coolhen.co.uk snipped-for-privacy@coolhen.co.uk

Wait, did I get that right? snipped-for-privacy@coolhen.co.uk snipped-for-privacy@coolhen.co.uk snipped-for-privacy@coolhen.co.uk snipped-for-privacy@coolhen.co.uk snipped-for-privacy@coolhen.co.uk

I meant: snipped-for-privacy@coolhen.co.uk snipped-for-privacy@coolhen.co.uk snipped-for-privacy@coolhen.co.uk snipped-for-privacy@coolhen.co.uk snipped-for-privacy@coolhen.co.uk

Reply to
jjs

Reply to
Shag

Now, thats plainly not nice! :0)

J.

Reply to
P.J.Berg

We should quit responding to this post because every time we do the spam-bot thingies may pick up on those addresses shown below. If you don't understand what I mean then please respond to this post so that others can respond to your post and we can all get this cleared up.

Reply to
Shag

I'm glad you have a conscience Shag. You wouldn't want Spammers to have their address picked up too many times.

Neil

Reply to
Neil

I don't understand ... do you mean we should respond for clarity? I'm assuming someone will respond and answer my question.

Reply to
Erik Dillenkofer

I'm a nice guy like that. *batting eyelashes*

Reply to
Shag

I'd like to help but I'm totally clueless too.

Jan

Erik Dillenkofer wrote:

someone will respond and answer my question.

Reply to
Jan Andersson

"Erik Dillenkofer" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@adelphia.com:

Sorry to waste bandwidth, but yes, I think that's what he meant.

Reply to
cloud8

............When it comes to being clueless, I'm way more clueless than you. I'd answer someone's question if I knew what it was..............LOL

timmy

assuming someone will respond and answer my question.

Reply to
Tim Rogers

Yep, very clear through all of the mud. :op

'64 Sunroof Beetle '55 Semaphore Beetle If you give someone a piece of your mind, make sure you have some to spare.

Reply to
Mike64Bug

I'm kinda new at this newsgroup thing so forgive me if I ask a silly question. Are you saying that those darn spammers have software called "bots" that scan through Usenet messages looking for valid email address, and having collecting said email address they then bombard these poor unfortunate souls with thousands of unsolicited emails? That's really bad form. I sure hope that those "bots" aren't scanning this newsgroup, otherwise that poor fellow might end up with a lot of junk mail in his inbox. Maybe someone should warn him. You could probably send the warning to one of the following email addresses:

snipped-for-privacy@coolhen.co.uk snipped-for-privacy@coolhen.co.uk snipped-for-privacy@coolhen.co.uk snipped-for-privacy@coolhen.co.uk and for good measure snipped-for-privacy@coolhen.co.uk

cloud8 wrote:

Reply to
John Crichton