Correct Bumpers for early 67

I have two 1967 Type 2s that I've owned for thirty years or so. I'm planning to sell one, and want to see if I have enough of the correct bumpers to put a set on each.

So, my question to the group - Slash or Pointed?

Thanks, Jeff

P.S. I'm selling a 1967 Double Cab in fair condition...located in NE Georgia. If you're interested, drop a note to DoubleCab67 - who can be found at Gmail. Sorry to be kind of cryptic, but you know them harvestbots.

Reply to
<fargo