could I get some feedback on freeway flyer trannys?

Hey folks,

I was wondering what has been your experience with the "freeway flyer" tranny in a bug or ghia application. I am considering going for the

3.88:1 R/P with stock gearing on my 1960 Ghia. I've got a 1600 DP engine with Engle 110 camshaft and it runs great (with ~40,000 miles on it).

What do you folks think about a freeway flyer tranny? Gearing? Love to hear your thoughts!

David

Reply to
cool 60 ghia