Crash Test

Don't try it at home!!!

Jo=E3o

Reply to
joao_eliseu

ouch...........ouch............ouch.

Reply to
Mike64Bug

Just shows that all drivers of aircooled volkswagows should drive more defensively. If people are worried about getting hurt then they pay more attention to how they drive or we just get some of the nuts off the road. When they keep building cars so that you don't get hurt drivers will never learn how to drive as they should. Heck if they want to have a car so that they don't get hurt then just buy a new NASCAR and never have to worry about anything.

Reply to
Packrat46

I want the Sears NASCAR. If you break it, they replace it free.

Reply to
unowho

Well, if that's true, bend your mind around the following logic then:

If everyone drove a VW bug, they'd be worried about getting hurt. If you're worried about getting hurt, you're a better driver =>

Bug drivers are better drivers. =>

The highways should be safer if everyone drove a bug.

But that logic doesn't work: Have you seen people in bug riddled Mexico drive lately? They should be plenty afraid but are not. That mutual destruction thing has been tried in much larger arenas and has not worked well :)

So extrapolating all this, you could conclude the following:

People drive cars like morons since we've made them survive crashes. People drove cars like morons long before we built cars to survive crashes =>

People drive cars like morons. Morons are people that drive cars badly =>

People are morons.

Now all we have to consider if morons' lives are worth saving by building better cars.. :)

(Sorry - couldn't help the geeky humor :) Remco

Reply to
Remco