Dagnabit! Another wrong turn!

I was driving along a back-road, almost home from work when the steering wheel suddenly wrenched itself from my hands, causing me to careen wildly off of the road! I slammed on brakes and the LCB... uh, I mean the '64 ground to a halt! The dust settled, and the view became clear. . . . . .

is this mysterious place I've found...?It seems to draw me in... hmmm.... what's that sound...?

Shag

Note to Shaggies car; be afraid. be very afraid...

Reply to
Raymond Lowe