default jetting for weber progressive 32/36 DFEV

I've had a progressive carb laying around that I'm swapping back over to a standard 1600 engine. I'm pretty sure I rejetted it some number of years ago.... Can anyone provide me with the standard jetting that this carb should have? It's the popular 32/36 DFEV weber progressive that was sold in a number of aftermarket VW kits.

Thanks, Scott

Reply to
Scott

Had one of those once. Once you're up on the main jet it's great, but never could solve the off idle bog.

Reply to
David Gravereaux

AircooledJohn