did I see a ghia on a Macy's ad?

just caught a glimpse , did anyone see it?

Reply to
A Veteran

Yes sir, a red convertible.

Reply to
Eddie

why were they pushing it. gawd, they must've blown $20,000 on just the paint job.

Reply to
A Veteran

I figured why they were pushing it. The owner rented it to them with the stipulation that they not drive it. that's what I would do. Not give them the key. Unless.......

Reply to
A Veteran

It looked like an early model pre 60 and I'm not sure about 20K for the paint job but I'm sure the Ghia is worth that or more.

Mario Vintage Werks resto

Reply to
Kafertoys

I'm willing to bet most of what you have really belongs to a bank and before its paid off will be in the trash or a storage building collecting dust. I don't need a lot of worthless shit to make me feel worthy, Your in sad shape if you think a bunch of worthless junk makes you worthy,

Some one will have to explain why having a storage building full of junk that they pay to store and not use for years at a time means your better then everyone ...it makes me think your silly.

LOL..more bullshit spewed by the master bullshiter of vw's..... Yes, I have a mortgage, because i don't wanna live in a rented trailer...call me wierd...no credit card balances here, Mario, I make enough money to keep them paid off....just dropped 7K at CB performance....cash... that's more than you make in a couple months of ripping people off...your envy is obvious.... in my storage building I have two motorcycles, a lawn tractor, a snow blower, and various other tools and machines used for upkeep of *owned* property...and yes, all paid for....sorry blow your smoke somewhere else hackmaster...

Reply to
Joey Tribiani