Does ANYBOY have carb floats for the Brosol carbs?

OK Usually when news people are videotaping you while asking specific questions and you seemingly don't want to answer their questions and quickly walk away...................that looks like you don't want to answer those questions like you have something to hide. That does not look good like the politicians/criminals/gangsters in Chicago! lol I have also seen videos of those quick oil change places charging for work that they never did! NOT GOOD!

You talk more on groups, like this one, defending yourself but not when it could have been on the news for all to see. The news can be considered more official than this newsgroup and would definitely be proof that you had done no wrong. That video did not "clear" you but actually seemed to do the opposite to your reputation.

JMHO but it would be good if more people actually said that they had excellent dealings with you, but I don't see a lot of that!

Glad you are laughing about all of this and enjoying this! Well................Live, Laugh and Love! JMHO

Reply to
One out of many daves

Wow, Mario should run for office. How much blather can one person (note I didn't say man) fart out of his mouth and say absolutely nothing? The video clip from the news speaks for itself. The photos of the car speaks for themselves. And your continuing refusal to make right the con job you pulled on Joan and others speaks not volumes but novels on your miserably poor sense of ethics.

I remember emailing you some time ago, asking for references on satisfied customers. You refused to even provide one name but asked that I cough up my cell phone number. When I refused you simply would not even provide a name or email of a customer that was happy with your work.

As for show-winning cars, don't even go there. You haven't won shit, otherwise you'd be posting up trophy after trophy from event after event. All the pics of cars you've posted are from at least 15 feet away. You likely aren't attending many shows these days knowing that many people would gladly pay the admission to a show just to beat the shit out of you (or watch someone else do it) for being a lousy, snake in the grass thief. You may continually deny your guilt on this newsgroup, but last I checked you're incredibly unpopular in the VW community.

Afterlife is going to be a bitch for your sorry ass.

Reply to
ryan68bug

business should be good, and easy, when you charge for lots of work that you don't do, as you did with joan's car.

is that worse than gluing down house fanfold "insulation" on the floorpan? I don't think so.

the truth, such as we see in actual pictures, is far from ridiculous and you are definitely making *someone* look like a fool... unfortunately you aren't bright enough to see who it is that is looking like a fool.

wallstreet has nothing to do with aircooled vw's, however a conman that rips of unsuspecting aircooled vw owners does... it really is simple enough that even you should understand.

I've asked before, and I'll ask again, how will filler slathered over rust holes look differently in your shop than they do in picture of cars you "restored"?(i have a hard time even writing that word without falling down laughing)

hell you can't even do that... i requested one picture of a car you were bragging on... you were real quick to post a picture of a "poor previous" repair, yet you will not post an after picture of it after you repaired it.... but i know why, because you did not repair it, you slathered on the filler to make the outside look "fine" then sent it out.... just like all your other show winning work...LOL

the biggest joke is you continuously repeating "restoration" and "show winning" in your posts.... you've yet to win any show, or even take best in class.... hell you were tickled pink to win second in a two car class with that shoddy ass job you did on the yellow ghia... paint bubbling from rust within months of completion... some restoration... then you had the nerve to post pictures of you covering up rust with a new outer rocker on another ghia... you really need to go to the community college and take their autobody classes...

give me the picture of the inner wheel well and sparetire well of the deer strike 66 after you repaired the previously poor repair... thanks....

and FTR, the word "bondo" is being used much as you use the word "restoration".... as a general term.

this is what you don't have the grey matter to understand, upstanding folks would rather do without or pay ten times the going rate for a part than to accept anything from a piece of shit theif.

don't flatter yourself, there is no "mario station" and the only reason you are still here is because it is an unmoderated group... if it were moderated you'd be banned here just like you have been at every other moderated group....

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

Well Mario, you seem pretty proud about the animal abuse so about how about posting a link to it.

Reply to
rjmacres

just forget the weasel squirming on camera, that is a moot point... the picture of the 9k dollar "restoration" speak much more.... the invoices that were presented to the owner were scanned and posted and it clearly showed that all rust had been cut out and replaced with metal... Mario even made that statement here in RAMVA... so tell me, how is it that there are so many rust holes in the pan and framehead of that car? why is there rust coming out from under filler that wasn't even completely sanded flat? why do the invoices say that he undercoated the car, yet the only undercoating is what was done several decades ago? these are the things that Mr. Mario can't deny, but does try to avoid... then when the bubble burst he couldn't escape so he made up a story that he wasn't responsible for the poor quality(which he touted as being "easily a show car, like all my work" right here on RAMVA before the pictures were shown) because he subcontracted the work out... but he didn't have a problem cashing the checks made out to him or his business for the invoices that he presented the owner of the car... he contracted the job from the customer, charged for things NOT done, then wouldn't refund the money for paid services that weren't completed, nor would he actually man up and admit he butchered the car up.... but he doesn't have to, the pictures don't lie... he does...

when he couldn't discredit pictures of his actual work(in the links above) he tried to slander Kelly Brown to take heat off himself... another failure, because it wouldn't matter who provided the above, the pictures don't lie... mario does.... see a pattern here? he did the same thing with john@ aircooled.... when it was undeniable that he had completely lied and ripped john off blatantly he tried to attack John, even going so far as to call him a bad son and terrible father... that's grasping folks....

he was somewhat correct about Joan's car having the ability to be a showcar... and it was... it was displayed at a VW carshow for all to see... Mario didn't have the intestinal fortitude to stand with his work...

oddly, he claims his customers don't access the internet.... he even had the gall to say he told his customers that they can *not* show their cars at a show... within weeks of making that statement he came back claiming a "show win" for placing second in a class(again).... odd... as i said, pictures don't lie, but mario does...

here are a few more pictures of his "show winning" ghia he is so proud of... these pictures were taken and posted by a member of TheSamba after he snapped them at a car show... again, pictures don't lie...enjoy Mario's "show winning work"...

these are close-ups of a car that he posted far off pictures of while exclaiming his show quality work and expert restoration... be your own judge.

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

Thanks for hi-jacking the thread :)

To the original question: Does anyone have a source for the floats?

Reply to
John J

not sure about the floats, but you did send the thread that way with your brutally honest reply to the filler spreading twit...

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

what are the part #s of the carbs?

rectangular or round floats?

Reply to
dave AKA vwdoc1

Don't you understand? Mario is one of those pathetic people that crave attention so badly that they will actually court negative attention if that is the only choice.

Reply to
Leopold Stotch

Reply to
dave AKA vwdoc1

right a "no thanks" would have saved alot of band width.

again I'm not here to mud sling, keep it to topic and I bet everything will be better

Reply to
Kafertoys

Nope. Return Joan's nine grand and apologize. THEN you'll START to make things better.

Reply to
ryan68bug