Does Mario sell on ebay?

I don't post here often, but a question came to mind.Do you sell on ebay Mario?Whats your user id? Not that i would buy anything from you but curiosity has overcome me.Pony up.

Kasoma Duplantis

Reply to
RedsShakers

no, I mostly sell parts when I see someone looking for them. And as anyone that has ever bought parts from me I normally let the buyer name the price on the parts

Mario.

Reply to
Kafertoys

I guess our transaction wasn't "normal" when I bought that old baja bumper for you that you glob-welded onto my car since I never asked you about a bumper and I sure didn't name the price for it or the welding job for it. Mario, you're just plain and simply full of shit.

Reply to
Shaggie

You didn't get them from me you made the deal with Gary.

Maybe you shouldn't drink so much it seems to be effecting your memory

Mario

Reply to
Kafertoys

Nah, I remember it was you who sold them to me and did the shitty welding job. If they were owned by Gary then I wasn't told that at the time. You're just confused because you're so used to selling other people's car parts... usually without them knowing. If they were his, I wonder how I got the impression in my mind that they were yours. Hey, Mario, it looks like you have a talent for something after all! :-D

Reply to
Shaggie

No Like I said You got them off Gary I can hook you up with the guy he got them from. as far as the welding goes, Like I said If there was a problem with the welding you should have brought it to my attention along ago. it just seems like a good time to jump on the bandwagen,

sorry I'm not perfect like everyone else thats doing this. Mario

Reply to
Kafertoys

I hope that "selling other people's parts" is not just an excuse to be a mediocre middleman who takes no responsibility for quality. Sure, that may be "like everyone else" - EXCEPT certain individuals who make their reputation by NOT selling junk.

Reply to
jjs

this is much easier to do when one is selling something that doesn't belong to them, doesn't it?

John

Reply to
John Connolly

I have some kolbenschmitt bearings for a 1600 std std for sale will take offers.

Mario

Reply to
Kafertoys

you think you are cute Mario, but there will come a time where you will have to pay for your mistakes.

For those out of the loop, this is one of the items he stole from the company I work for.

John Aircooled.Net Inc.

Reply to
John Connolly

Your so full of it john you want to bet the compony that your wife runs or at least she did when I lived there over mine.

I just bought out another shop in the area and got alot of old original VW parts.

you need help John, and remember I took psychology in colleg, so yes I can determain that.

Mario

Reply to
Kafertoys

damn ythat spell check saggie maybe I should do what Einstine did because he was a poor speller, and use symbols.

But sorry to tell you Shaggie I graduated with a 3.86 average from one of the top Criminal justice schools in the country.

Mario

Reply to
Kafertoys

So you applied what you learned about criminal success to your current business. Why aren't we surprised?

Reply to
john

hahahaha! Yeah, compare yourself to Einstein. You could at least spell his name right out of respect, you dipshit.

I absolutely don't believe you. If you did then you wouldn't be the loser that you are today. How do you get a 3.86 GPA from a good school and then wind up in the shape you're in? Wait, let me guess. It was everyone's fault but your own. You're so full of shit that you stink. Have you ever been classified as being mentally retarded, or did your parents just hide you from public to cover up that fact? Why don't you join up with a circus and be a clown. That's what I think of you. You're a clown.

Reply to
Shaggie

yea Ask me how I got away with murder.

Mario

Reply to
Kafertoys

I learned that people like you shaggie like to put others down to make your self feel better.

Mario

Reply to
Kafertoys

If you'd have paid attention in college you attended in the fantasy world in your mind then you might have learned something useful. I'd prefer that you not be a loser piece of crap thief so that I didn't feel the need to let you know how much of a waste of oxygen I think you are, but I gotta work with what you give me. Now do me and a lot of other people a favor and drop dead. Nobody'll miss you.

Reply to
Shaggie

and which correctional facility is that? That IS the best criminal justice school for thieves like yourself to learn from, no question, but I didn't know they gave out grades.

John

Reply to
John Connolly

I feel so loved sorry its taken so long to get back to you, just took the girl friend and kids to dinner andd a movie.

Reply to
Kafertoys

If it makes you feel better to keep comming up with crap about me John fine but I think you really need to get a life.

always

mario

Reply to
Kafertoys