Does Mario sell on ebay?

Was that a rip-off artist ? Dave

Reply to
David

What military training and when? Just wondering myself. If you tell me you were on that swift boat too I'll puke.

href="

">Den's 1978Puma

Reply to
Dennis Wik

don't hold your breath

My personal life has nothing to do with this and is my personal life.

all anyone here needs to know is I do the highest quality work, and always go that extra step for my customers.

And found out in business no matter how hard you try you will never please everyone.

Mario

Reply to
Kafertoys

once again you should be a politician with the way you refuse to answer question directed at you, and try to deflect attention away from everything you refuse to acknowledge. And as usual, anyone who disagrees with you (including the police and the judicial system (judges) is simply "crazy in the World According to Mario".

I will continue turning up the heat on your unethical operation; just watch as word gets around and you go down in flames; it's going to get a lot LOT worse then it is right now, I guarantee you that. You elected this path when you decided it was better for you to not pay me what is rightfully mine. Aircooled.Net's business is up over 40% per year, and if ANYONE has a problem with us I'm sure they can take it up with us directly without your onsolicited "assistance" in trying to win support (being such a nice guy an all that) and change the subject away from your thieving way of doing "business".

You can continue the personal attacks all you want, knock yourself out. Everyone here sees what you are doing, and are trying to do, LOL.

John :-)

Reply to
John Connolly

Fortunately you weren't allowed to tell the judges who ruled against you multiple times to not hold their breath too. You don't answer the questions that are directed at you out here because you dont' have any answers that will make you look like anything other than the tiny pile of squashed shit that you are. You're small-time and always will be. Maybe we should start a pool to bet on when lil' ol' mario will finally wind up doing MORE jail time... I have a question that will go unanswered by mario: If you are innocent and have nothing to hide then why do you continue to not answer the direct questions that are posed to you about your "business practices?" Don't worry, you don't have to answer because we all already know the answer. It's because you are guilty and a thief and loser and always will be.

Reply to
Shaggie

no shaggie I just like to keep them guessing and as I said I haven't figured out how to defend myself against lies.

Its like Hey Travis have you stoped beating your wife?

well most redneacks around here do on a regular bases does that go for you?

have you ever been arrested? whats the last illegal thing you have done? have you cheated on your wife lately? do you beat your kids?

well are we going to get answer?

and why not have the whole group respond ? or why hasn't John denied treating his father like shjt. is he still the same person you thaught he was.

Mario

Reply to
Kafertoys

On 31 Aug 2004 02:09:10 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (Kafertoys) scribbled this interesting note:

Short and simple answer....yes.

John Willis

36H
Reply to
Kafertoys

lol your the one that started the attacts and now like normal you can dish it out but cant take it, you accuse my daughter of doing crack but yet you start to cry and tell me your going to contact aol if I don't stop.

I'm more then happy your business is up40% mine also, It just tells me that the interest I love keeps growing and that theres a great chance that we will see aircooled VW's around for a very long time.

Hey I know I'm doing my part, I will get a web page up of all the VW's I saved from the crushers.

Mario

Reply to
Kafertoys

I just asked simple questions about something you had said. You said you trained with the military for 2 years. I'm curious as to what military and when that was. Same for college. You said you went to the best criminal justice college. What college was that and when did you attend ?

Should be quick and easy answers.

Randy

RSMEINER

Reply to
Braukuche

Watch, mario, as I show how to respond to questions. It is called "with honesty." Try it sometime.

No, because I never started.

No. And you misspelled "basis."

Yes.

I broke the speed limit on the way home from work today.

No. I have *never* cheated on my wife.

No, but I do spank them when they do something that they know is wrong and I am trying to make a strong point to them.

Yes. You just got an answer to every question you asked, and all answers were honest ones. See how easy that was? Well, at least it was easy for me because I can answer honestly without having people want to burn me at the stake.

Because you addressed your questions to me and not the whole group, simpleton.

He did and he even provided his father's cell # for verification but you were probably too busy out ripping someone off to see that response, or you're just in denial.

Absolutely. And you're still the squirming, scheming little man I've known you to be for some time now. You'll go to your grave a dishonorable man if you don't come clean and face up to your responsibilities. Somehow I don't think that fact bothers you.

Reply to
Shaggie

Please post the name of that body shop.

Reply to
Scott H

he left out the "con" part

John

Reply to
John Connolly

John you whinned about personal attacts but you continue doing them, Why don't you get a life. Like I continue to say I really think you need help, I hate to say it in open foram but you really have issues.

Reply to
Kafertoys

Yes I have issues; My issues are with a certain THIEF that continues to post on RAMVA and try to flog his wares, and scout for new victims.

If you don't like it pay up what you stole from me, and I will stop posting that you owe me $. You can't steal from someone AND then whine about them posting about what you did.

If you don't like it, pay them back. But until then you deserve everything coming your way, and I do not feel sorry for your waste of skin and oxygen, and will continue to expose your lack of character, and the way you "conduct business" to everyone and anyone. And, this expose' is only going to get far worse for you in the next year; the party is only starting!

John Aircooled.Net Inc.

Reply to
John Connolly

Why don't you answer my request, Mario? It's simple enough .... please post the name of that body shop.

-- Scott

Reply to
Scott H

sorry Scott I'm really bad with names when the person comes back I will ask him again the name of his shop, he stopped by last sunday and I'm sure I will see him again real soon, but I really don't remember the name of his shop.

Mario

Reply to
Kafertoys

Figures.

-- Scott

Reply to
Scott H

LOL Scott there are lots of body shops around here, what do you want me to lie and throw out any name because I have a real problem remembering names. What are you going to call the shop to aask the owner what he thought of my paint work if thats the case then I'll make it real easy on you, give the guys at my paint supplier Alamance auto paint a call and ask them what they think. and its to bad you couldn't have seen the paint job I did on a 2000 vette convertable a few years ago and the real shjtty conditions I had to paint it in. three stage paint job pearl white and it looked better then factory. Or better yet Scott come on done and check out my work. the local hot rod club meets every saturday night at the sonic here bet at best you could only find 2 paint jobs at best that match the quality of my unbuffed

64 bug.

yea your right it figures

Mario

Reply to