Door Hinge Question....

Hey All, I've got slack in the drivers door hinges on my 76 vert. Is there a tool available, either store bought or homemade that will allow me to press out the pins in the hinge instead of beating them out with a punch and hammer? Have any of you changed them out? I'm wide open to any 'best practices' to eliminate the sagging door. Thanks, Charles

Reply to
Ervin Charles

AXL