Drag racing videos

Added some short drag racing videos to my site from the Bug Meet 12 show from Oct. 19, 2003. Check them out and tell me what you think of them.

Reply to
Bill Baker

"Bill Baker" wrote

Nice videos, Bill. It's not too often that you see a Super at the drags.

-- Scott

Reply to
Scott H

Thats because VW did not produce any more Beetles after 1967. Just kidding Scott. :o) Bill Berckman Cincinnati VW/Porsche Family Reunion Show 2003 Pictures

Bill Berckman

I think there was a few there racing

Thanks, Bill

"Bill Baker" wrote

Reply to
Bill Baker

"Bill Berckman" wrote

Evvvvvvverybody's a comedian .... not necessarily funny .. but a comedian. :o)

It's ok, Bill. I must admit that even though I'm a Super owner, the older a VW is the higher the `coolness' factor is for me ... but just as long as it's an aircooled VW, I like them all.

Here's a link to a Super Beetle drag car I saw posted over at STF:

but there ain't much original Super left. :-)

-- Scott

Reply to
Scott H

I looked at a 71 Super before seeing the ad for the 67. If the Super had been is as good of shape as the ad said, I would probably be driving that one today.

Bill Berckman Cincinnati VW/Porsche Family Reunion Show 2003 Pictures

Bill Berckman

......................Which would've meant that both you and Scott would've suffered from the mockery of us 'purists'.............lol

Reply to
Tim Rogers

LOL Does that 1977 New Beetle give you the authority to use the word purist. :o)

Bill Berckman Cincinnati VW/Porsche Family Reunion Show 2003 Pictures

Bill Berckman

...............Hey!..................I still have a beam up front.

Reply to
Tim Rogers