Drive your VW to work day

Don't forget, Drive Your VW to Work Day is THIS Friday June 21st! Show your pride and camaraderie by choosing your VW as your ride to work!

Reply to
vwluvrs

I remember the first Drive Day in about 1998. I will have to get a VW by tomorrow to drive it to work.

pride and camaraderie by choosing your VW as your ride to work!

Reply to
Bill Berckman

pride and camaraderie by choosing your VW as your ride to work!

HAHAHA... Typical!

I drive my VW to work EVERY day (I have 2!)

I had today off work, so didn't drive to work at all :-(

Reply to
AllanW

ACVW only need apply. of course. and I have an air cooled motorcycle. but I wonder why the fins are not horizontal. do they design in some turbulence?

Reply to
Shoe Chucker