Early 67 Knobs?

Reply to
Braukuche

The 67 Type 1 I acquired recently does not have the black rubber dash knobs that I expected to see. The style is the earlier type of knob. The serial number indicatesthat it is among the first 200K of the year. Was the change to the black rubber knobs done during the model year, or did someone swap them at some point in the past?

Thanks, Al Adams

Reply to
Al Adams