Electrical problem-lights

Hi guys,

I'm just trying to get my '70 KG ready for my safety inspection so I can register and license it here (was bought out-of-state). I've figured out most of the electrical gremlins but one still persists. My right (pass.) side running lights don't work. I've tried changing out the bulbs (they work in the driver's side sockets) but ran out of time the other day to try anything else. Any suggestions? I reckon I could put my tester at the socket and see if power's getting that far... I doubt it. I'll prolly have to trace the wires from the switch >.

Many thanks in advance :o)

Gary

Reply to
Beetle Bailey

You may have to dig into the socket and its wiring. If the front park lights and the license plate lights work, it has to be localized.

Corrosion is often at work on KG lights/wiring. It will probably require a close inspection to find.

Speedy Jim

"I have no use for a car which has more spark plugs than a cow has teats!" Henry Ford, when advised that Chevrolet was introducing a 6-cylinder engine.

Reply to
Speedy Jim