Engine break in reccomendations

Well, I am just about to get my '60 rag legal and get it on the road. It has a brand new engine from Brazil in it with about 10 minutes of run time on it. What is the ideal breakin procedure in you not-so-humble opinions.

--Dan E

Reply to
Braukuche

........................I'm too proud to tell you myself..........lol

...........Try reading this:

Tim Rogers

Read it? Heck I even printed it! Thanks, Tim.

--Dan E

Reply to
Braukuche