Eureka Fluid Film

Since it seems that in recent times I have undoing MANY rusted bolts and the like (thanks to my VW, Citroen, and Isetta) I've been trying the different types of penetrating oils. I've used all the usual suspects but haven't tried Kroil yet. But I have just recently gotten a can of Eureka Fluid Film at the Citroen car show I attended. This stuff is amazing! Their website says you can use it as a car wax and I did that and I was amazed at how well it worked for that. What also interests me is that they claim it will not evaporate and can be used as a undercoating. I put a misting of it underneath my 2CVs floormats to help displace the water that seems to inevitably gather there.

So, I was wondering if anybody had ever used this stuff before? On the 2CV lists the people swear by this stuff. Alot of them use it to keep the rear of their bumpers from rusting. I am just surprised that the 2CV people seem all about it, and I've never seen VW people mention it.

Reply to
Ben Boyle