Exhaust choices

I'm wondering whether I can use a earlier model duel tip muffler and earlier heat exchangers on my FI Super Beetle. I need to replace my heat exchangers and I see I can buy a earlier muffler and both heat exchangers for less than the cost of just the heat exchangers for my '75 SB. What do you think?

Blake

Reply to
Benson

(left unsnipped because, well, I just didn't know where to begin.)

Oh my. I bet your kids cringe whenever you have to give them a ride somewhere. Don't worry though, it's all good. Someday they will understand.

nate

Reply to
Nathan Nagel

On Wed, 03 Sep 2003 00:14:48 GMT, Nathan Nagel ran around screaming and yelling:

i bet his kids damn near wet thier pants to ride in the bug...kids love vw's...and dogs *love* trucks... J

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

performance?

Heat is for whimps. And only restos "fweem", everything else should be nice 'n noisy.

-- athomik

Reply to
athomik

On Wed, 03 Sep 2003 00:14:48 GMT, Nathan Nagel left Mt Vesuvius in a state of jealous awe as he began spewing from the mouth thusly:

Only when I say "No, not in the slug bug this time! Pile into the Honda!" Oh, then there's a great wailing and gnashing of teeth, to be sure. ;-D

-- Travis '63 VW Camo Baja...

your enemies. It messes with their heads.It doesn't take a very big person to carry a grudge. :wq!

Reply to
travis

On Tue, 02 Sep 2003 20:16:14 -0400, Joey Tribiani left Mt Vesuvius in a state of jealous awe as he began spewing from the mouth thusly:

Nah, my kids hate the bug. Here's a shot or two of them crying about having to ride in it:

-- Travis '63 VW Camo Baja...

your enemies. It messes with their heads.It doesn't take a very big person to carry a grudge. :wq!

Reply to
travis

that's cool as heck! and bodywork looks great too. I expected a few more dents 'n' holes based on previous story (I grew up in an area where Milwaukee's Beast and 33" tires were very common...)

nate

Reply to
Nathan Nagel

On Wed, 03 Sep 2003 06:50:45 -0400, travis ran around screaming and yelling:

yeah they sure look pissed about it...LOL J

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

On Wed, 03 Sep 2003 11:04:52 GMT, Nathan Nagel left Mt Vesuvius in a state of jealous awe as he began spewing from the mouth thusly:

I'm workin' on it... ;-)

-- Travis '63 VW Camo Baja...

your enemies. It messes with their heads.It doesn't take a very big person to carry a grudge. :wq!

Reply to
travis

My three year old son loves my bug and so does my daughter. They would go every where in the bug if I wanted to. I think my wife secretly likes the bug too, but she will never admit it. lol

Reply to
TerryB

Nope. Heat is for sensible folk (though I've been forced to go without in temps just above 0 F) and there's nothing nice about noisy. Also - if you mean "wimps" then, well, the correct spelling is "wimps." If you mean "chimps," though, you came pretty close to the correct spelling :)

Reply to
mez