Fenders, taillights, apron, bumper, jack

I'm gonna toss these up on Samba probably this week but I thought I'll see if anyone here needed them before I did. I'm in New Hampshire so probably you'd want to be from New England, otherwise shipping could be a killer. I have just removed these from my '68 Bug:

(1) pair rear fenders, in good shape (original) (1) rear bumper with mounts, good but not perfect, minor pitting (1) front bumper with mounts, ok, surface rust in places. Both these bumpers are Brazilian, about 3 years old (1) rear decklid with lic light, hinges, stand-offs, in good condition (original) (1) working, original jack (1) pair of rear taillights w/lenses. Good shape, drivers side has small break around lower screw.

Pictures available Thanks!

Sneaks '68 T1

Reply to
Swenson

Scratch the decklid. Hinges and standoffs still available.

Sneaks '68' T1

Reply to
Swenson