Fiberglass hoods w/scoop for the A1's - Rabbits, Cabriolets, & Jettas(?)

Here are pics of a hood scoop I intend to mold into a hood & "produce" some one-peice hoods (bottom of page):

are also pics of the Cabrio I have for sale)~ Paul aka "Tha Driver"

ThaDriver

Sorry - I thought I clicked on "Watercooled" & didn't double-check.... Thanks, ~ Paul aka "Tha Driver"

ThaDriver