Fitting oil temp guage

I fitted an oil temp sensor, the sump plug type, the other week and now it's finally stopped raining here I'm thinking about wiring it up. Any tips on how to route the cable back to the dash board folks, just figuring the best route into the cabin. It's a 1970 beetle.

TIA

--Steve

Reply to
tunafish

I went in by the battery, under the tunnel cover.

href="

">Den's 1978Puma

Reply to
Dennis Wik

I'll try that after the torrential rain stops..ahh, to be in England now that summer is here ;-)

--Steve

Reply to
Tunafish