Flooding In Winona Minnesota?

So What's up on the River There John?

Did you guys go under? Hope things are not too wet, but the news looks pretty grim.

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply

MUADIB®

If A Quiz is Quizzical, What is a test?

The Peacemaking Meeting scheduled for today has been cancelled due to a conflict.

Reply to
MUADIB

Hi, Scott. Could have used that big-ass 4WD this week.

Molly and I are okay so far, but it is still raining. It is not over yet. The towns just around us on the North and West are under water. Typically about a week after flash flooding the Mississippi rises to take in other areas. There's plenty of misery, and we are all busy helping.

Thanks for the good thoughts,

John and Molly

Reply to
jj

Take care John, we will be through the area soon. Any bridges out or restricted? Take care and keep safe. Dennis

Reply to
Dennis

My thoughts with you too.

we had a bit of rain here in England too. many counties under water.

no idea of the scale of things with you, but what ever .. I know its not good !

all the best

Rich

Reply to
Tricky

good to hear you and Molly are safe, John. I had wondered if the rains were affecting you, or yours...keep safe, even if you can't keep dry....

(we can't even buy a raindrop here...finally got a couple short showers last friday...it was badly needed)

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

Dennis:

The will and personal energy of Minnesotans is just amazing. They have already replaced the washed out railroad bridge that AMTRAK uses, and the tree worst washed out roads are already repaired! And all that without any federal funds. Yet.

Come on through with confidence. Touch base just before you leave so that we can assess the second flood effect.

ALWAYS good to see you when you are in the area, my friend!

John and Moll

Reply to
jjs

Thanks John

Reply to
Dennis

Winona is such a neat ittle town. I saw the news and hings didn't look quite so pretty. I guess we'll look for some more posts related to the water this weekend. Stay as dry as possible.

SCOTT