For John Reid (or fot the just curious)

John, I dont know if you got my last email, but this is a map of where you are:

From El Calafate to Rio Gallegos there are 262 kilometers, your best bet by far. If you can't find help there, I have a mecanic already contacted in Punta Arenas who said he should be able to fix your car of refer you locally to somebody who can.

For the just curious, the picture is a Map of where John Reid was yesterday and where he wants to go. If you want the big picture, thats the southermost portion of South America, about 2000 kilometers South of where I am...

Reply to
Eduardo Kaftanski

Eduardo,

You are a fine person, sir!

Larry

Reply to
Larry St. Regis

Indeed he is!

John.

Reply to
John Reid

John, it sounds like you and your bus are on one heck of an Adventure. I didn't know til Eduardo posted the map that you were driving to the End of the Continent! I certainly hope that you are keeping a journal and taking plenty of pix, and that you will share them with us on RAMVA. Good luck! --Bill

snipped-for-privacy@netscape.net (John Reid) wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com:

Reply to
cloud8