forums

is there one largest, "best" aircooled html based forum? I like RAMVA but I view it on outlook express and just don't like the format....I am a member of two great forums already for my 86 Trans Am

and my 86 Ford Bronco
and am looking for a large collection of searchable info for my 73 SuperStreetBaja.... thanks!

Reply to
GusDaDog

Don't let your tools (computer software) be your master. Try some other tools. I use and like the Mozilla browser, mail, news reader.

Mike.

Reply to
Michael Kelly

Heh, heh. Yep; dump Bill's bloatware. I'm still using Netscape 3.0 for News.

For forums:

There are a number of well-organized sub-groups that should interest.

Rocky Mountain has several forums, though not as much traffic anymore:

Speedy Jim

Speedy Jim

Mike, looking at your user agent string: Mozilla/5.0 (snip) Gecko/20020512 Netscape/7.0b1

You need to upgrade. Netscape 7.1 was released earlier this year and is a whole lot better than that 7.0 beta you're running. ;-)

Jim, that goes for you, too. ;-)

Too bad there won't be any more Netscape-branded browsers being released. AOL cut the tether it had to mozill a couple months ago. It was a sad day seeing most of the people get let go.

-Rob

Michael Kelly wrote:

Reply to
Rob J

[snip]
[snip]

I'm still using NS 4.76. Hated the later releases of Netscape, 5 in particular I think it was, sucked ROCKS! And the later versions (6.x,

7.x) are nothing but Mozilla in Netscape garb, which I hate too.

Netscape 4.76 newsreader is OK, but it is prone to inexplicable "Netscape caused an error and is going to be closed" errors. I just put up with that and reopen my browser once it happens.

Reply to
John Kuthe

Hehehe.... see the mozilla site:

by Chris Pederick

"This extension adds a menu to switch the user agent of the browser. It is designed to provide functionality similar to the "Browser Identification" feature of Opera and allows you to configure the list of user agents to display in the menu."

Not only do I claim to be the master of my own tools, I don't let a certain software company dictate my tool choices via proxy.

Not that I'm anal or anything. ;)

Reply to
Michael Kelly

I'll give up Netscape 3.0 when they pry the mouse out of my cold, dead hand! Jim P.S. I use Opera for browsing and Pegasus for mail. Billy G. can take a flyin leap.

Reply to
Speedy Jim

Jason Hamilton

Oh,stop it.

Reply to
David V.N.

Try

It's the google HTML front for the site.

Easy to use.

T.

Reply to
MN AirHead