Found a girlfriend for Jan

Jan:

You don't have to thank me, but I found the perfect girl for you that should meet your criteria. Hopefully Gareth won't read this because he lives closer and may get to her first. :o)

1) She lives in Florida which is your favorite place 2) Drives a VW (unfortunately Watercooled) 3) Has great legs 4) Works as a bartender (will come in handy for making Cubra Libres sp)

Link to article about her and picture here.

Berckman

67 Beetle Pictures at
VW/Porsche Family Reunion Show 2003 Pictures
Bill Berckman

Doesn't look like a hamster to me.

Randy

RSMEINER

Yay, what more could a guy ask for!!

But wait a minute, there was no phonenumber or email addy available?

Gosh darnit

Jan :D

Reply to
Jan Andersson

It's enoough that one of us does :P

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

Not a problem.

Here is a link to the address, map and phone number for the bar she works at.

Here is a Url for the school that she goes to.
Go for it, all she can say is Yes. If you don't want to call, we can have Shaggie call for you and make the arrangements. Time is running short because once Gareth reads this, he will be in the Baja heading over to the bar. :o)

Bill Berckman

67 Beetle Pictures at
VW/Porsche Family Reunion Show 2003 Pictures
Bill Berckman

Watch it or you'll find your butt sleeping in the crib with the baby, Jan

;)

Kidd "Back in black. It's a fact."

Reply to
Kidd

Okay! Pick on someone else. No more trying to find Jan a girlfriend or a wife! He's got one. Unless she likes girls too, then we'll talk...

You want to find someone Jan will really like? Find us a good nanny!

LOL

Kidd

"Back in black. It's a fact."

Reply to
Kidd

Sorry, it has to asked, who's the father of that kid? Not very politicaly correct I guess, but being a northener I'm allowed, right? (Basicly wondering wether Jan has been spreding his seed again.) :0)

J.

Reply to
BergRace

ROTFLMAO!!!

Jan

Reply to
Jan

Her daddy is Japanese. Her isa is Jan. Figure that one out. ;)

Kidd "Back in black. It's a fact."

Reply to
Kidd

Sorry, did not realy mean to get into your personal life.... But after this, you have established the fact that the baby(hope everything is going well for the both of you) is a result of fornicating with a Japanese male? Hense no longer need to worry about Jan haveing to share his income overseas??

J.

(Oh, yes I just know you love me Oh so much!!)

Reply to
BergRace

His income is safe (for now). Once he gets here, that's a whole other story! It's okay getting into it, look everyone! I left childless and came back a mom! Anyway, her father is an arrogant, selfish, pig-headed, lazy, cheap sack of shit. That about sums it up I think. Yep. :) Her father I tolerate. Her isi I love. (isi and isa are Finnish for daddy or dad.)

There's your Finnish lesson for the day.

Kidd "Back in black. It's a fact."

Reply to
Kidd

LOL

No, I'm not sharing my tiny little income with ANYONE at present.. :)

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

Damn, that hits a wee bit too close to home ;)

"Who's ya daddy!"

:P

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

What about all of that money you make for being King of Ramva. :o) Bill Berckman

67 Beetle Pictures at
VW/Porsche Family Reunion Show 2003 Pictures
Bill Berckman

I must be daft, can't say I understand much of this, but there you go....

J.

Reply to
BergRace

I can confirm that... ;)