Front tyre pressures type 1?

Just wondered what tyre pressures folk run with their beetles with standard

145 tyres(tires)?

--Steve

Reply to
tunafish

I have been running 18 lbs on 195 in the front and 30 in the rear - also 1945's. Joe

Reply to
Joe Cali Next Generation-usa

I didn't think 145s (or the bias-ply equivalent) were standard on any aircooled VW.

Max

Reply to
Max Welton

I have 165/80 R15 Michelin XZX and I use 20 on the front, 32 on the rear and 42 on the spare. I hope it helps

Joao

Joao Eliseu

Sorry, by standard I meant not low profile.

--Steve

Reply to
tunafish