FS: 1966 Beetle Convertible

1966 VW Convert Beetle - $11,000 Or Best Offer 1966 VW Convertible Beetle, restored, frame up 1990-1993. Garaged in CT since restoration. Driven to shows and around town. Approx 10,000 miles on original rebuilt 1300cc engine, numbers match VIN. This car always starts and runs very strong. The Bi-ply tires are from Coker and are correct for the year, the trim rings and caps are also correct for the year. What this car needs...Bumpers and brackets are aftermarket and need to be replaced to look good. The horn does not work. Small trim pieces here and there that I have not yet found at swap meets (I did not want to put aftermarket parts on this car). The paint has several small scratches and rock dings on the fenders and one door ding on the drivers side. This vehicle was restored to stock with the exception of the color scheme. The red paint is for a 1966 ghia and has 4-5 coats of clear coat. You can judge other cars in the reflection of mine! Contact me at the link below. For additional photos see the
web site photo gallery and look in any show... Here are lots of pictures:
No Bank / Cashier's checks accepted, so don't even ask! And exact payment is required in cash, I will not "send you the difference!"

##-----------------------------------------------# Article posted with MyNewsGroups :

Share your knowledge in... rec.autos.makers.vw.aircoole##-----------------------------------------------##

Reply to
philiplawlor