FS: 1973 Super w/ Sunroof (Atlanta)

The ad speaks for itself. Someday I will go back to the hobby but for now I need to finish school, pay my mortgage, and work on renovating my house.

I never got into VWs as a hobby. For several years my car was my only car and my daily driver. I always wanted to make it better, upgrades, and mods. I will still read the newsgroup, and maybe soon I can get another one. But for now, I need the space in my single car garage.

FUNKIE

Reply to
Funkie

Well I went to your link & I'm getting a page with a pop-up error box - which is BLANK (no text & a blank button)! I'm not about to click on it, & can't close the page, so I'm going offline before doing anything with it (thanks alot BTW!!!). Want to tell us about your bug here on the group? ~ Paul aka "Tha Driver"

ThaDriver

....works fine for me....

heres the text:

'73 Super w/ Sunroof: Running - 1,000 I purchased this car in Florida and it was my daily driver for about 3 years. I hate to sell it, but I need the space, lack the time, and am trying to go back to school.

It runs great and needs to be finished off. The floorpans have been replaced. The rear vents have been covered up, and the turn signals have been shaved. Also, the paint was chemically stripped and primered. It stops on a dime since it comes with front disc brakes.

A lot of work has been done to this car and it can be finished easily. The phone listed is my cellular. Leave a message if you are interested because I don't always get the signal.

HTH,

Gareth (ps good luck Funkie, we will be here when you come back in a few years)

Reply to
Gary Tateosian