FS: 1977 Camper bus (cheap)

I'm trying to dispose of a 1977 Camper Bus to someone who'll put it back in shape and back on the road.

The story, the (very) low price, and about 120 pictures are available here:

The e-mail address on this message is my actual, non-anti-spam address. Bill snipped-for-privacy@msn.com.

- Bill

Reply to
William J. Leary Jr.

I remember emailing you about this bus several years ago, alas, I have no room or I'd snag it in a heartbeat. I hope you find someone to give a new and happy home. Good luck

Sneaks '68 T1

Reply to
Sneaks

I've gotten a couple of messages, and someone was over Sunday to look at it. I'd like to see it out of here before the snow gets deep. If it isn't by then, it'll probably be here another year.

- Bill

Reply to
William J. Leary Jr.

I had a '77 bus, turned out to be a great source of parts. like the front beam fit my '71 adding a bigger vacuum brake booster. and I sold other parts. it is worth more as parts.

Reply to
It's ine