FS 2000 Passat GLS 4motion wagon

hope its OK to advertise here? am ready to move up to GLX so: will sell my beloved black 2000 4motion GLS mint condition 39K miles one owner (me) all scheduled service zipcode 06901 SW connecticut this was among the first (if not THE first) 4motions in N England please email me if interested $19,000 firm

Reply to
jeslawrence

Actually, NO.

You have a watercooled car. We are not interested, they don't belong here.

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

Reply to
jeslawrence

On Sat, 17 Apr 2004 00:45:48 GMT, "jeslawrence" ran around screaming and yelling:

drain the liquid and then drive it....if this test fails, first kick yourself, then post a parts car post in the watercooled group... JT

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

well you sound like an expert Joey, dyou do this a lot?

Reply to
jeslawrence

On Sat, 17 Apr 2004 02:34:50 GMT, "jeslawrence" ran around screaming and yelling:

nope but we constantly hear the "well my radiator is aircooled" bullshit when some one posts in the wrong forum....i was just jerking your chain...grow some skin or f*ck off...do you read often? read well? comprehend any? JT

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

I would buy it, but I am still trying to save up the $80,000 to buy one of them there luxury VW Phaetangs, which is not to be confused with the Tour-egg. :o) Bill Berckman

67 Beetle
Reply to
Bill Berckman

Reply to
jeslawrence

uh hoh...them there fae-tangs is naaaaaaiEeeece.. back seat biggern twinsize at th' empty arms motel.. but me, I cant see them tour eggs.. dont need me no doytcher ess you vee fillin up my backyard.....

Reply to
jeslawrence

aircooled"

just jerking

often? read

I resent that, Joey! That sure resembles the line of bullshit I have often used.... ...and will continue to :o) -BH

Reply to
Busahaulic

On Sat, 17 Apr 2004 14:11:19 GMT, "jeslawrence" ran around screaming and yelling:

".but its fun watching yours wrapping around your communication processes.."

whatever dude... JT

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

On Sat, 17 Apr 2004 13:59:40 GMT, "jeslawrence" ran around screaming and yelling:

communication is one thing....understanding what you read is another...*I*, unlike you, understand the difference between an aircooled engine, and a watercooled engine...but fear not, you are not the only waterhead to post here...its an epidemic....i guess the aircooled guys just read and comprehend better? JT

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

On Sat, 17 Apr 2004 14:13:18 GMT, "Busahaulic" ran around screaming and yelling:

But you are a "special" case....LOL and you actually know the difference..that counts JT

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

................Dave's a special case?.............hmmm...........yep

Reply to
Tim Rogers

.................I don't know Chris. Now that Travis is getting ready to flameout and 'unsubscribe' again, maybe it would be fun to to keep this guy around for a while. This group seems to need a 'class clown' to keep things interesting when things are slow.

:-)

timmy

Reply to
Tim Rogers

*I*

nice picture joey... did your friends take that, or is it a self portrait?

Reply to
jeslawrence

On Sat, 17 Apr 2004 12:25:10 -0400, "Tim Rogers" ran around screaming and yelling:

this guy is no shaggie....at least shaggie has some intellegence....and actually knows the difference between air and water.... JT

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

On Sat, 17 Apr 2004 16:33:38 GMT, "jeslawrence" ran around screaming and yelling:

maybe i'm way off here, but i even expected better than that from you...you have disappointed me... JT

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

..............But does he know what to do when that jeep's oil pressure light comes on?

..........hee hee

Reply to
Tim Rogers

On Sat, 17 Apr 2004 20:02:41 -0400, "Tim Rogers" ran around screaming and yelling:

shaggie is nowhere near as bad as we sometimes claim...you know it, I know it.. JT

Reply to
Joey Tribiani