FS:63 Convertible

FS:1963 VW Convertible.Alabama car since new.Never seen salt.Has later model

57hp engine,original radio,original wheels.Has 2 small rust spots under rear seat.Rest of pans,body,engine compartment,etc. is good.Nice paint.Excellent cloth interior.New:tires,brakes,exhaust,top(needs installed).Pacific Blue/Blue interior.Runs,drives better than new.Only 3,000 miles since engine was rebuilt.Asking $8450.Consider partial trades on 66 down Bug,67 down Bus,72 or older truck.Located in Guntersville,Alabama.E-mail me for photos,but Please mention "63 VW" to be assured of a response.I have server activated SpamBlocker,and it`s the only way I can be sure to see the message.Thanks.
Reply to
Lazy Lenny