FS: 74 VW Beetle

Three years ago, my then 15 year old daughter "Lily" and I located a bug in a field in North Richland Hills. Rusted and almost beaten, we began to restore the bug now known as Bucky. We replace the floor pans, front and rear windows, break system, dash, all fenders, wheels, headliner, door covers, mirror, rear view mirror, wiring harness, radio/sound system, motor, oil cooling system, custom seat covers and padding, glove box, tinted windows, deck lid, hood, security/alarm and push button starting system, stainless steel running boards, replace front wheel bearings and lots of love.

Recently bumped into a truck at a yeild sign and hood and front left fender has some damage, but still we drive it.

With College a few weeks away, Lily has decided to purchase a new car and now would like to sell Bucky. .

Photo's at at link below...

Asking $3,950.00

Call Ronnie @ 817-565-3856

Reply to