FS. Floorpans

I have both driver and passenger floorpans. I had planned to install them in a buggy, but ended up buying a new buggy, and selling the old one. If anyone close to the Dallas, Texas area would be interested let me know. They are just taking up space, and if I could recover some of what I had in them I would be interested in dealing. PS. I also have the old carb that was taken off the new buggy. Don't know if it is any good, but would take ANY offer that was worth taking it down to the post office to mail it. Thanks, Tpainter

Reply to
tp