FS in PA

I don't have time for this one.

78 Westfalia camper. Green, green interior, 4 speed. Has some rust. all the camper parts are intact and in very good condition. The engine runs well, but has a lifter that goes empty and takes a while to recharge. Brake system in good condition, pads, calipers, rotors, hoses, shoes and wheel cylinders replaced just before I bought it. Needs brake line from union in rear to right rear. Has gas heater, don't know if it works. Has a gas odor, I haven't dropped the tank to check it, it seems like to be in the evap control system. Overall good condition, except for some rust. $1000.00 OBO I'm in Stroudsburg PA e-mail me if interested snipped-for-privacy@msn.com Thanks
Reply to
Joe