FS - Performance Pinto 2.0 Parts and VW Adapters

Trying to sell lots of parts on eBay. Please see eBay auctions for userid nmguncollector. I have the following listed:

- Turbo parts (manifold, pistons, pipes)

- 4 Barrel Manifolds

- Complete Mikuni Carburetion System

I also have some Pinto to VW adapters, Pinto and VW distributors, and carburetors for both Pinto and VW if you want me to look for what you might want.

You can view the complete list of parts at

Thanks,

Clay Pryor

Albuquerque, New Mexico

Reply to