FS: VW On-line Garage Sale (of sorts)

Misc. VW Parts and Literature for sale.

bill snipped-for-privacy@flash.net

Reply to
Bill

I like that Home Made VW Engine Run Stand! good luck on the sale of your items! later, dave Reminder........ Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them, and you have their shoes. Frieda Norris

Reply to
dave

Thanks dave. the "home made VW run stand" actually started out in life as an aircraft engine run stand. It was designed by my father and we ran both a continetal 65 and a franklin 65 engine on it. That was with propeller!. I did the welding on the stand.

After my father passed away, It sat around for years. I didn't want to just scrap it. So when I was at a VW swap meet one day and this guy had a VW tranny case, I said to my self "Self, why don't you buy that tranny and convert the aircraft engine run stand into a vw engine run stand?". so i did. I ran a couple of engines on it and it worked fine. Needs to be "completed" by a VW enthuist.

bill

Reply to
Bill

I have added more parts and literature to my web site. Please re-visit if you're interested. Thanks

Reply to
Bill