Fuel line size

What size is the VW bug fuel line? My local flaps carries 3/16", is that going to work?

Reply to
Ryan Lester

how close is that to 6 or 7mm? :)

If you plan on using an engine with considerably more power, I'd recommend running a new 8mm line front to back... wouldn't hurt to modify the tank outlet accordingly.

FILTER goes BEFORE the fuel pump, not between pump and carb...

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

I show 3/16 inch to be roughly 4.7625 mm

Reply to
Gary

I think you'd probably be looking for 1/4", if they have it.

Reply to
Gary