full length dune buggy body fit on a convertible frame?

Will a full length dune buggy body fit on a convertible beetle frame? Getting a full length Berrien buggy Mini T style body from ebay auction win, and see a '66 convertible with restored frame but a trashed body. I don't know much about convertibles, so I'm unsure exactly where the reinforcement rails are placed. I would think it would make for a stronger platform if it will work. Thanks in advance

Reply to
bugman1955

Chassis for a bug and bug convert are the same except for the jack point area.

it will fit no problem

Reply to
Want2buy356