Gen/Alt stand installation question

Which way does the louvered deflector plate get installed underneath the gen stand?

Do the louvers face down or up?

Does it matter which way the 'arcs' of the louvers are oriented?

tia,

Reply to
Mel P.

Louvers down, openings to the right.(towards the number 1&2 cylinders)

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

shit, they got me too...

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

And you had to full-quote it, and post it to another group (than 'rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled'), eh? They got me in the Microsoft groups, on 'msnews.microsoft.com', but I did squelch the unrelated group before posting any comments. Typical of how this anarchist works. Cross post to unrelated groups, no "Followup-To" set, and watch the fur fly. ;)

Reply to
Robert Feeple

yep, sorry Robbie, didn't realize it was crossposted....i didn't actually read all the garbage, did you? I will take the punch since i am/have been pretty anal about quote trimming in the past...

Reply to
Joey Tribiani