Gen Fan rubs

I think when I reassembled my engine, the gen 'brush' cover got pinched on the gen stand causing it to skew the fan housing. When I removed the cover, the fan started to rub (a whining noise). When I pull on the housing (towards the back of the car) it stops. I should be able to loosen the two screws that hold the housing to engine and maybe the four screws that hold the gen to the fan housing and adjust. This sound right?

Reply to
Mel P.