generator to Alternator Conversion

Hi again!!

Next problem is the generator to alternator conversion. I have refurbished a 1600cc D engine and am getting this ready to put into the '69 1200. Scratching my head about the electrics though. The 1200 was a generator model and the 1600 runs an alternator.

Can someone point me in the right direction of a useful website or advise me on the right way to convert the car to run the alternator system.

thanks

Angus

Reply to
roberts.angus

This page of my web site:

Look for: "Wiring for conversion from Generator to Alternator."

Speedy Jim

Speedy Jim